Rob Slade is the founder and owner of Four Seasons Home Inspection and the inspector who will be performing your home inspection. Rob has been involved with the home construction and improvement business for over 30 years. During that time he has remodeled and built homes, performed home energy audits, and run successful residential energy conservation programs for a major utility.
Rob has spent a lifetime helping others maintain, repair, and improve their homes. He has worked on or installed just about every component and system in a house, from foundations to roofing, and most everything in between. As a result, he has a thorough understanding of your home’s systems and components, how they should be installed, how they should operate, what can go wrong, and how to spot potential problems.
Rob completed his first Home Inspector training with the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) in 1987. He has also completed additional training with the American Home Inspectors Training Institute. Rob has a Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering and the following credentials :
- North Carolina Licensed Home Inspector #3303
- South Carolina Licensed Home Inspector #RBI 48640
- American Home Inspectors Training Institute Certified Inspector
- Member American Society of Home Inspectors #253246
- Member Int’l Assoc. of Certified Home Inspectors #13111413
- Member NC Licensed Home Inspector Association
- Member American Society of Mechanical Engineers #1137728
- Affiliate Member Charlotte Regional Realtor Association
- NRSB Certified Radon Measurement Technician #14ST005
- General Liability and Errors & Omission Insurance